Specially designed for trans guys, this underwear has a sewn-in interior sling to support STP devices and soft packers. The secondary U-shaped interior panel gives the wearer the option to position the shaft to the left or right for a natural hang. Operable front fly opening to pull shaft out for standing to pee at a urinal.
This underwear will hold a variety of STP devices and soft packers (though very heavy items and items with large balls will likely not fit as nicely). Will work with STP Fitz 2.0 and Sam the STP effectively. Will work with Mr. Softie, Sailor, Packer Gear, Pack It Lite/Heavy, Archer, and Pierre.
Available sizes: 27-29 inch hips 30-32 inch hips 33-35 inch hips 36-38 inch hips 39-41 inch hips 42-45 inch hips 46-49 inch hips 52-55 inch hips
Measure around your waist where the waistband will sit-- which is below the belly-button, over the hip-bone area.
Due to health concerns, all sales of intimate apparel are final. Please be sure to order the correct size and color. We are not able to exchange for a different size once this item has shipped out.
Packing harnesses are straps or specially-made undergarments that are designed to make wearing a soft packer more comfortable and secure. A packing harness can be as simple as a sewn piece of elastic, or as complicated as multi-pocket, high-tech fabric underwear designed to allow for simple packing, STP (Stand-To-Pee) packers, or pack-and-play options.
What to look for when choosing a packing harness Here are a few points to consider when choosing a packing harness:
1. Will I be using a STP-packer or non-STP packer? If you are using a Stand-To-Pee (STP) packer, keep in mind that you'll have to be able to access the funnel or other area where you pee into the packer. Choose a packing solution that gives you easy access to use your STP in a comfortable manner, and also allows you to wear it comfortably throughout the day.
2. Will I be wearing the harness inside my own underwear, or do I want packing underwear with a pouch or rings already built in? Some harnesses are designed to be minimal, like jock straps or pouches that you can pin or velcro inside any underwear. Other solutions are "regular" underwear with secure packing systems built in. Size and styling may limit your choices for packing underwear. (If you can sew, you can add pouches to your own underwear at home!)
3. How delicate is my soft packer? Some brands of soft packers are more delicate than others, especially where the shaft of the packer meets the balls. Some users wear habits or clothing choices also may cause tearing or other problems. If your packer is prone to tearing, you might want to choose a packing solution that keeps your packer fully enclosed inside a pocket, rather than letting the shaft hang free through an opening in the harness. This puts less strain on the packer, and should extend its life.
4. How active do I plan to be? Finding a secure packing solution is important for not only avoiding damage, but also so that you don't lose your packer accidentally during activities such as contact sports, running, or swimming. Some people use different packing solutions for sports than they do for everyday packing.
5. How much contact do I want between the packer and my skin? Depending on the material your packer is made of, direct skin contact may prove to be hot, uncomfortable, or irritating during everyday wear. Some harnesses and packing underwear keep a layer of fabric between you and the packer, which can help if you are prone to irritation.
To download a .pdf copy of these instructions and a catalog of our packing harnesses click here.