This sheer, attractive pocket bra has been designed to fit and accentuate Transform Breast Forms. The fabric allows the forms to be seen through the outer cup, while the lace helps hide the edges of the forms. This bra is designed to show your breast forms as part of you!
A pocket bra is a very comfortable way to wear a breast form, holding the forms in place without tape or other adhesives on the skin. A pocket bra's cups have two layers, and the breast form is worn in between. Wide satiny elastic straps and a wide-cut band under the arms offer great support for the weight of the forms. Molded stretch cups can accommodate several breast form sizes; eg. 40C bra fits size 6, 7, or 8 breast form.
The bra closure is in the back, with 3 hooks.
A - 36, 38, 40, 42
B - 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
C - 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
D - 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
DD - 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
To determine the size that is best for your body, and to find a corresponding breast form size, please see our article on How to Choose and Fit a Breast Prosthesis and Bra.
How to Put Breast Forms into a Pocket Bra
1. Spread the bra out on a flat surface with the inside of the bra facing you.
2. Hold the form by the edges with a flat hand so that the nipple is facing down.
3. Spread the elastic on the cup and slide the form in so that the nipple faces outward.
4. Adjust the form so it settles into the bottom of the cup.
5. Hold the bra up with the form inside the pocket to make sure it looks correct.
6. Be careful not to puncture the form or fold it. Transform silicone forms are very durable, but the polyurethane skin can be punctured.