We liked these Private Structure Quantum Boxers so much that we decided to have them converted into packing underwear for our trans male and non-binary customers!
These awesome and comfy underwear come in a variety of colors and feature a contoured pouch for comfort. The pouch has been lovingly altered to create a secure pocket for your soft packer. The pocket is created by sewing a backing fabric on the inside of the underwear, just behind the pouch, that fully encloses your packer, protecting your skin and keeping the packer secure during everyday activity. The backing fabric is not visible from the outside of the underwear-- nobody knows the pouch is there but you!
These packing underwear are NOT STP compatible.
DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE POUCH, these packing underwear are NOT recommended for very large-size or firmer silicone soft packers or pack and play models. These are best used with Mr. Softie in 3.5" or 5" size, the Packer Gear Original, the Pack It Light or Pack It Heavy, the Packer Gear Silicone Soft Packer, the Archer, or the Pierre.
Underwear material is 95% cotton and 5% spandex. Added backing to pouch area is a thin polyester/spandex blend. Converted to packing underwear locally in Milwaukee.
Small (28"-30" waist), Medium (31"-33" waist), Large (34"-36" waist), XL (37"-39" waist) Available in: Wine, Navy, Dark Gray/Red, Light Gray/Blue, Royal Blue.
PLEASE NOTE: For those who have ordered PS Packing underwear in the past, the “Quantum” series is new in 2018, and the color combinations are different than in previous versions.
Due to the nature of this garment, there are no returns or exchanges. Please be sure to choose the right size!
Packing harnesses are straps or specially-made undergarments that are designed to make wearing a soft packer more comfortable and secure. A packing harness can be as simple as a sewn piece of elastic, or as complicated as multi-pocket, high-tech fabric underwear designed to allow for simple packing, STP (Stand-To-Pee) packers, or pack-and-play options.
What to look for when choosing a packing harness Here are a few points to consider when choosing a packing harness:
1. Will I be using a STP-packer or non-STP packer? If you are using a Stand-To-Pee (STP) packer, keep in mind that you'll have to be able to access the funnel or other area where you pee into the packer. Choose a packing solution that gives you easy access to use your STP in a comfortable manner, and also allows you to wear it comfortably throughout the day.
2. Will I be wearing the harness inside my own underwear, or do I want packing underwear with a pouch or rings already built in? Some harnesses are designed to be minimal, like jock straps or pouches that you can pin or velcro inside any underwear. Other solutions are "regular" underwear with secure packing systems built in. Size and styling may limit your choices for packing underwear. (If you can sew, you can add pouches to your own underwear at home!)
3. How delicate is my soft packer? Some brands of soft packers are more delicate than others, especially where the shaft of the packer meets the balls. Some users wear habits or clothing choices also may cause tearing or other problems. If your packer is prone to tearing, you might want to choose a packing solution that keeps your packer fully enclosed inside a pocket, rather than letting the shaft hang free through an opening in the harness. This puts less strain on the packer, and should extend its life.
4. How active do I plan to be? Finding a secure packing solution is important for not only avoiding damage, but also so that you don't lose your packer accidentally during activities such as contact sports, running, or swimming. Some people use different packing solutions for sports than they do for everyday packing.
5. How much contact do I want between the packer and my skin? Depending on the material your packer is made of, direct skin contact may prove to be hot, uncomfortable, or irritating during everyday wear. Some harnesses and packing underwear keep a layer of fabric between you and the packer, which can help if you are prone to irritation.
To download a .pdf copy of these instructions and a catalog of our packing harnesses click here.